Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

lick my blog indeed

this has been the lamest blog of all time.
resolutions...say what?
so much for that thought.
well.... since the last post so much has happened. so much bloggable goodness that is.
well now that i remembered my login, I am back on and resolved to post more.
for all those wondering if thom and i would ever post pictures of our trip around the world...its coming!
a new segment on my educational adventures...its coming!
family updates...oh, its on!
while you have no reason to believe me, i will make my best ever attempt to keep it real. real fun.
this blogging is all new to me.
i never even kept a diary as a kid.
writing and posting for the world to read is beyond comprehension still.
Dear Diary,
....well it never happened
p.s.
Dear Swampyback,
battle blog is alive and well. watch your hairy back.
-b.

Comments:
YAY!!
 
still want to see those trip pics!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?